Wildflower & Rose Privacy Notice
Who We Are
Wildflower & Rose gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Wildflower & Rose registered business is at 12 Highfield Crescent, Chester le Street, County Durham DH3 3UJ.
Information That We Collect
Wildflower & Rose process your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from you can include: –
- Full Name
- Home Address
- Personal Email
- Business Email
- Home Telephone Number
- Mobile Telephone Number
We collect information in the following ways: –
- Customer submitting their personal information for Website Orders
- Customer emailing us to place an order
- Customer telephoning the business to place an order
- Face to face during consultations
How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
Wildflower & Rose takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: –
- We collect your personal data to allow us to process Flower orders.
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
- We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests
You have the right to access any personal information that Wildflower & Rose processes about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
Wildflower & Rose takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including: –
- We enforce strong password requirements and regular password change policies for user authentication
- We protect your data in transit to your web browser using SSL/TLS encryption
- All personal information and passwords are encrypted in our database
- We use anti-virus and anti-malware software on our servers
- We perform regular security updates on our servers
- We take secure regular backups of your data and this is stored in an encrypted state offsite.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data [if relying on statutory/contractual requirement basis]
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Wildflower & Rose, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services/deliver your products/legitimate interests, we will not be able to offer some/all our services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Wildflower & Rose only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Occasionally, Wildflower & Rose would like to contact you with the exclusive promotional offers that we provide. If you consent to us using your contact details for this purpose, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by using the opt-out/unsubscribe options or by contacting Wildflower & Rose directly.
Wildflower & Rose will occasionally send you promotions by email that have been identified as being beneficial to our customers and in our interests. Such information will be relevant to you as a customer and is non-intrusive and you will always have the option to opt-out/unsubscribe at any time.
Lodging A Complaint
Wildflower & Rose only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Wildflower & Rose
12 Highfield Crescent
Chester Le Street
0191 3881808 / 07944 185042